You can see remnants of Grandma Jeri's cake on Luke's shirt. He was mid-sentence of my favorite sentence: "I yuv you."
Luke can finally steer his motorized school bus! This is ideal to me having to turn the bus around every time he crashed!
I absolutely love watching Luke's language skills evolve. I love getting a glimpse into how his little brain is making sense of the world around him. He is beginning to initiate sentences more rather than repeat what he hears others say. Like a conversation — so cool!
My favorite is when I hear him (or overhear him) using phrases that are typically used by adults:
- "Hmmm ... Let's see now."
- "Maybe in a little while" or "just a little bit longer"
- "I cannot believe it!" (although I may have to attribute that one to Little Einsteins, not his parents)
- When playing with a telephone, "Hi! How ya doing? I'm good. Okay, bye!"
- "We could do that. That be so fun!"