18 things we love about you:
1. How certain you are of what you want and don't want.
2. How you giggle when we repeat correctly what you are trying to say.
3. You observe the world with such intensity and focus.
4. You get so excited about certain treats (i.e. "pops" (popsicles), "cream" (ice cream), chocolate chips), just like your daddy.
5. Your kisses are sincere ... we don't always get one when we ask!
6. You light up any room you are in.
7. How you say "Mama" and "Dada" so sweetly.
8. You love playing outdoors.
9. You have energy to spare!
9. You love music, playing the piano, singing; all except Papa Bill playing "rock 'n roll" on his guitar.
10. How you look for your "mimi" (pacifier) first on your chest, even when you don't have a shirt on (we often clip it to his shirts, so he knows to look there at nap and nighttime).
11. How you say "ape" for "amen".
12. How you "pretend-read" your books.
13. When you jabber in your own special language, with real words thrown in here and there.
14. How much fun you have in the bath tub and kiddie pool.
15. You are an independent spirit, strong-willed and determined. These traits have served you well in overcoming many obstacles.
16. How proud you are of yourself when you learn a new skill.
17. You teach us daily about God's love and provision for us; how much He wants us to trust Him with our whole hearts.
18. You are YOU, God's perfect gift to us.